February 4, 2021
Registration is Closed
If you have registerd and paid for the conference the Zoom link will be sent in an additional follow-up email (from Julie Crook, firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of the day on February 2nd.
Great Information! Great Networking! Great Value!
It's Virtual: After 80+ years of holding a premier annual face-to-face training event, it will now be the 2021 Tri-State Green Industry virtual Conference (GIvC). We will be using the Zoom platform.
Different Delivery, Same Value:
- We'll still offer a multi-track program providing cutting-edge horticultural training sessions to keep you and your company updated and informed!
- Ohio Department of Agriculture Pesticide Applicator CEUs (pending)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Credential CEUs
- Pesticide recertification credits for Indiana and Kentucky
- Keynote Speaker – Scott Beuerlein, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Cost: General registration is $50.00. Student registration is $15.
You may pay by credit card only. Payment by check is no longer accepted, past deadline.
Approved Kentucky Pesticide CEU’S: 2 General & 2 Specific hr.
Categories – 3, 5, 10, 12, 18, 20
Attending this Conference counts for 1 ONLA OCNT Credit (Self-Reporting - See ONLA website)
- Ohio State University Extension
- Purdue Extension
- University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- The Boone County Arboretum
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum
No refunds after February 2, 2021
Questions? Contact Julie Crook at email@example.com or (513) 946-8998