Welcome to the Cincinnati Buckeye Runners Packet!
We are excited that you made the choice to participate in our virtual Cincinnati Buckeye Run this year
Through the hard work of our volunteers and partners, Hamilton County 4-H served nearly 4000 youth in 2019. We have not been immune to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, help us continue to serve more youth in 2020!
We encourage you to participate in this event and show your support for 4-H through:
Through our community clubs, virtual Special Interest (SPIN) clubs, virtual classroom engagement and special events like the Cincinnati Buckeye Run, ChickQuest and Rockets Away we know we can provide you and your families with safe, educational, experiences that will prepare them for a life of success.
- Runners/Walkers/Bikers are expected to complete at least 5K to be eligible for a T-Shirt, Key Chain and Certificate.
- Results must be turned in by September 19, 2020 at 11:59PM.
- Participants must complete the attached liability waiver:
- You can walk, run, or bike your way to your 5K.
- You are encouraged to maintain social distancing rules and follow all applicable rules and laws in the area where you participate. This could include 6 feet of social distance, masks and vigorous hand washing.
- You are encouraged to invite others to particpate.
- You are encouraged to do more than 5K!
- This is all about that final H of 4-H. Head, Heart, Hands and HEALTH!!!
- Share photos of yourself on your run using #CBR2020 or #CincinnatiBuckeyeRun2020